Selasa, 07 Juni 2011

5 days in jogja

this is my first trip for spent my holiday... 
just having fun .. but i learned something in my trip..
feel tired but there are many implicit and unexpected pleasure that I find .. 
organizational learning, social learning, and learning to give each other .. 
five days are very valuable to learn and make friends.... 

this is my trip to jogja... 

5 days in jogja

waduk sermo.. this place used for inauguration of  new board in our organization..



Vredeburg castle ..  This castle from the time of dutch heritage..
when Indonesia fought against Dutch colonialism..


sayidan village...



this is yogyakarta`a monument..  
This monument became a symbol of welcome to jogja like statue that is in jakarta


Olala restaurant.. it  first restaurant I visited, This first restaurant I visited, 
offers a variety of food is very tasty. I ordered a chicken rica-rica..
hmm.. yummy..!!


 Bank and trafic light in Downtown...






and for the last day.. i came to Parangtritis Beach.. our we called it PARIS..
Paris in jogja... hwwoaao.!!!


hmm i think still many places that I visit...
like .. a cave called GOA CERME... Malioboro.. Alun-alun yogyakarta...
and and much more ... 
 maybe next time I will tell about them...

oke see you nex time and different place...

good night ... :)


2 komentar:

  1. ke jogja ga ngajak-ngajak nih, ckckck

    link alamat blog gue di blogroll belum lo ganti ya?

    -Faizal Akbar dari http://typingpage.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  2. Setuju ama yg di atas.

    Komen gua cuma dikit:
    Jauh-jauh dan berbulan-bulan tak jumpa, switer yang dipake tetep aje itu! Boseeeeenn!! Udah di pelm Ekspedisi Alam Delta TIAP SCENE lu pake switer itu mulu. Et daaaaahh!

    BalasHapus